About the Firm
Accomplished Orlando Litigator Delivers Successful Results
Skilled advocate handles business matters and foreclosure defense in Florida
When you’re engaged in a legal dispute, an experienced attorney can identify and execute solutions that others overlook. At H. Clay Parker, Esq. in Orlando, we have given our clients a decided advantage in all types of civil litigation for more than 30 years. We handle business conflicts, foreclosure defense, contract matters and other issues throughout Central Florida. In every case, we work tirelessly to deliver a successful result while keeping the client fully informed on the pertinent issues. As attorney H. Clay Parker IV
states, “My job is to maximize the economic outcome in a legal setting, while advancing your legal rights and cause.”
Experienced attorney provides professional support in civil lawsuits
Since 1989, a diverse group of Florida clients have relied on us to handle important matters because of our:
- Community reputation — Fellow professionals and former clients know that we provide resourceful representation to individuals and businesses. Firm founder H. Clay Parker IV has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Detailed advice — We will review your case and clearly describe your options and the potential consequences of each choice. From start to finish, our firm keeps you apprised of the latest case developments and answers your questions promptly.
- Skillful advocacy — Regardless of how complex or contentious your dispute might be, we have the skill and determination to pursue favorable results in the most efficient manner possible.
Our commitment to our clients’ success includes maintaining affordable fees and providing a full, honest assessment of possible litigation expenses.
Areas of Practice
Thorough lawyer advises on insurance, contract and commercial disputes
We provide valuable assistance to Floridians in several areas of law:
- Business litigation — Our firm offers high-quality advocacy for all types of business litigation matters, including construction and consumer disputes.
- Foreclosure defense — If you’re facing foreclosure because of missed mortgage payments, we have the legal and real estate experience to help you stay in your home.
- Insurance law — We handle insurance disputes for policyholders who are engaged in coverage disagreements with their carriers.
- Contracts — Whether you require assistance with a contract dispute or are looking for advice on a noncompete agreement or another type of document, our firm can protect your legal interests.
- Commercial law — Concerns relating to commercial law issues such as compliance or acquisitions can prevent businesses from operating effectively. We provide the counsel you need to tackle these challenges.
As a sixth-generation Floridian, H. Clay Parker IV takes pride in advancing the interests of the people and companies within the greater Orlando community.
Contact an established Orlando business litigator to schedule an appointment
H. Clay Parker, Esq. represents Florida clients in a wide range of business and foreclosure defense matters. Please call 407-216-2504 or contact us online
to schedule an appointment at our Orlando office. In cases related to civil or business litigation, we offer a $50 initial consultation.