Search Site
What are the chances of getting a loan modification if a notice of default has already been received?

If you’ve received a notice of default from the bank, that’s the first step in the process of a foreclosure. It is definitely not too late to obtain a modification. In fact, you can obtain a modification even after you’ve been sued for foreclosure. You want to try to start the process as early as possible, so if you have received a default notice and you can’t make the payment under the default notice, then you’ll want to start that process right away.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Our Office
  • Orlando Office
    501 N. Magnolia Ave
    Orlando, Florida 32801
    Phone: 407-894-8440
    Fax: 407-894-0400
An Attorney’s Job
"My job is to maximize the economic outcome in a legal setting, while advancing your legal rights and cause." Attorney H. Clay Parker IV