Search Site
What do I do after I am served with a summons and foreclosure complaint?

If you’re served with a summons in foreclosure complaint, the worst thing that you can do is nothing. There are options available to you, so you want to be able to answer or provide some reply to the complaint within 20 days of the service of the complaint.

So find yourself a qualified attorney and they can discuss various options such as a modification, such as a short sale, or defenses to the lawsuit. So again what you need to do is try to defend it.

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Our Office
  • Orlando Office
    501 N. Magnolia Ave
    Orlando, Florida 32801
    Phone: 407-894-8440
    Fax: 407-894-0400
An Attorney’s Job
"My job is to maximize the economic outcome in a legal setting, while advancing your legal rights and cause." Attorney H. Clay Parker IV